TERMS AND CONDITIONS & OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: “Refer a Restaurant” Promotion (the “Promotion”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Promotion sponsors including Let’s Do Trivia!, and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Promotion is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. Promotion: The Promotion is sponsored by Let’s Do Trivia!
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Promotion constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Promotion begins March 10, 2019 (the “Entry Period”) and ends July 31, 2019. Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. HOW TO ENTER:
6. ENTRANT’S WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS: By submitting an Entry, each entrant warrants and represents that the Entry (a) is original to the entrant, (b) does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or any other rights of any third party, (c) does not violate any law or regulation.
8. SPONSOR’S RIGHTS TO ENTRIES: By submitting an Entry, you agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the Entry infringes any of the entrant’s rights as creator of the Entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
9. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Promotion constitutes an entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
10. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Promotion is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, suspend the Promotion to address the impairment and then resume the Promotion in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be dishonest, inaccurate in information, tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Promotion or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in a disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Promotion may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
13. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Promotion, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Promotion or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Promotion; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Promotion or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Promotion or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering, if any, and participating in the Promotion, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
14. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Promotion or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Delaware. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Promotion, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware.