TERMS AND CONDITIONS & OFFICIAL RULES NO PURCHASE REQUIRED TO ENTER OR WIN
1. ELIGIBILITY: “We Rocked That Answer” Video Contest (the “Contest”) is open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States or the District of Columbia who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the contest sponsors including Let’s Do Trivia!, and their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertising agencies and third party fulfillment agencies and their respective agents, employees, officers, directors, successors and assigns as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of each such employee are not eligible to enter. The Contest is subject to federal, state, and local laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
2. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Let’s Do Trivia!
3. AGREEMENT TO OFFICIAL RULES: Participation in the Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. Winning a prize is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth herein.
4. ENTRY PERIOD: The Contest begins Dec. 10, 2018 (the “Entry Period”) and ends on Dec. 23, 2018. Entries that are submitted before or after the Entry Period will be disqualified.
5. CREATE AND SUBMIT AN ENTRY: Create a video showing your team responding to a correct answer during one of the official Let’s Do Trivia! game show events located at sanctioned venues. Upload the video to your personal Instagram account for public view. @letsdotrivia must be tagged to your posted video. After you have uploaded your entry video, an email must be sent to email@example.com with the Subject: “We Rocked That Answer” Video Contest including your complete contact information and a link to your original video within the contest timeline. Eligible Entries will be judged to determine the prize winner. Multiple entries will be ignored in favor of the first entry of each unique video. Entries are limited to one (1) entry per person of an original video that has not already been entered in the contest.
6. Note that personal information is collected by the sponsor of this contest for the purposes of this contest. In entering the contest and agreeing to these terms and conditions, you are granting consent for the collection of this information. Your personal information will not be shared with any parties other than the sponsor of the contest.
7. ENTRANT’S WARRANTIES AND REPRESENTATIONS: By submitting an Entry, each entrant warrants and represents that the Entry (a) is original to the entrant, (b) does not infringe the intellectual property, privacy, publicity, or any other rights of any third party, (c) does not violate any law or regulation.
8. SPONSOR’S RIGHTS TO ENTRIES: By submitting an Entry, you agree not to instigate, support, maintain, or authorize any action, claim, or lawsuit against the Sponsor on the grounds that any use of the Entry infringes any of the entrant’s rights as creator of the Entry, including, without limitation, copyrights, trademark rights, and moral rights.
9. SELECTION OF WINNER: On or about Dec. 23, 2018, all approved Entries will be loaded into a random number generator of the Sponsor’s choice and a winner will be selected. The Sponsor will attempt to notify the winner within ten (7) days of selection.
10. PRIZE: One (1) winner will receive one (1) Toshiba Fire Edition 49 LED HD TV. Prizes are not transferable or refundable and must be accepted as awarded. No cash or other substitution may be made, except by the Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a prize (or component thereof) with another prize (or component thereof) of equal or greater value if the prize is not available for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The winner is responsible for any and all other costs and expenses not listed above. Prizes may be reported as income to a winner and the winner will be responsible for all taxes associated with the receipt of a prize.
11. PRIVACY AND PUBLICITY: Except where prohibited, participation in the Contest constitutes an entrant’s consent to the Sponsor’s use of his/her name, likeness, voice, opinions, biographical information, and state of residence for promotional purposes in any media without further payment or consideration.
12. GENERAL CONDITIONS: In the event that the operation, security, or administration of the Contest is impaired in any way for any reason, including, but not limited to fraud, virus, or other technical problem, the Sponsor may, in its sole discretion, either (a) suspend the Contest to address the impairment and then resume the Contest in a manner that best conforms to the spirit of these Official Rules or (b) award the prizes at random from among the eligible entries received up to the time of the impairment. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of these Official Rules or in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner. Any attempt by any person to undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. Failure by the Sponsor to enforce any provision of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. In the event of a dispute as to any online entry, the authorized account holder of the email address used to enter will be deemed to be the participant. The “authorized account holder” is the natural person who is assigned to an email address by an Internet access provider, online service provider, or other organization responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address.
13. RELEASE AND LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY: By participating in the Contest, entrants agree to release and hold harmless the Sponsor, and their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Contest or receipt or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (a) any technical errors that may prevent an entrant from submitting an entry; (b) unauthorized human intervention in the Contest; (c) printing errors; (d) lost, late, postage-due, misdirected, or undeliverable mail; (e) errors in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (f) injury, death, or damage to persons or property which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from entrant’s participation in the Contest or receipt of any prize. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, the Released Parties’ liability will be limited to the cost of entering, if any, and participating in the Contest, and in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
14. DISPUTES: Except where prohibited, entrant agrees that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of, or connected with, the Contest or any prize awarded shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively by the appropriate court located in the State of Delaware. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, entrant’s rights and obligations, or the rights and obligations of the Sponsor in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of Delaware, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules (whether of the State of Delaware or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of Delaware.